Promotional terms by Winthis, its partners in the group and sponsors, hereinafter indicated as ‘Organizer’ or ‘We’.
- These promotional terms apply to all promotional campaigns, such as SMS&WIN, E-mail&WIN, CALL&WIN-contests and comparable prize promotions by Organizer.
- Prior to participation to the concerning promotion or contest adequate information is given, or made available on request, about the time period of the promotion, the to be awarded prize and/or product category, the costs associated with participation, the nature of the skill contest, the criteria for judging the entries, the selection procedure for the award of prizes, the closing date of the competition and when or how the results will be made available.
- The promotions are open for participation by natural persons, 18 (eighteen) years or older, of who during the campaign time period a completely submitted entry is received.
- By participating you declare as end-user to have accepted these promotional terms and the promotion.
- Excluded from participation are employees and everyone who is directly or indirectly involved in our promotional campaigns, including of partners in the group and sponsors.
- The prize winner is determined out of all participants who comply with these promotional terms and the available additional promotional conditions either after participation to a final contest on invitation by the Organizer. Within 7 (seven) days after termination of the (final) promotion or contest the prize winner will be contacted either by SMS, e-mail or telephone. If an actual prize winner apparently is not within reach, another prize winner will be determined in his place to twice maximum. On the result and awarding of the prize cannot be corresponded. The administrative data of the Organizer are decisive.
- The prize is made available from the (collective) prize pool of the Organizer consistent with the partners in the group and sponsors.
- All accessory postage, courier or banking charges are payable by the prize winner. If a promotional contest tax or any other form of tax applies as a result of winning a prize, the prize winner may be liable to pay tax and the payment of such tax shall be confirmed by the prize winner on first request.
- The organizer reserves the right to adjust the promotional prize into another promotional prize of minimal similar (economic) value, in good consultation with the prize winner, and eventually withdraw in case of less than 50 (fifty) end-users when its period for participation expires. If a similar prize and/or prize from a similar product group can be awarded at participating to a service or comparable promotions, the Organizer awards only 1 (one) prize per telephone number of (e-mail) address.
- The organizer is not responsible for any patent or latent defects in the prizes or any damage caused during the delivery (dispatch) of the prize to the indicated address.
- An awarded prize or other (similar) alternative, for which the prize winner has authorized us, will be made available on the indicated address by the prize winner (ultimately) within 21 (twenty-one) days after the closing date of the competition. In the case of a money prize this is transferred to the indicated account number.
- If products can no longer be delivered or are no longer in stock, Organizer reserves the right to offer a cash amount as an alternative or to fully or partially replace each of the prizes. If prizes are replaced by a cash amount, the prize shall be of minimal the same (economic) value. The prize shall be accepted as offered and cannot be transferred or divided.
- The prize winner consents in good consultation with the organizer to the use of his/her name, place of residence, country and eventual photograph on the websites of organizer for post-promotional activities.
- These promotional terms may be adjusted or updated at any time by us. Important updates are captured in these promotional terms on the website. Review these terms on a regular basis.
- Organizer reserves the right at its own discretion and without prior notice to amend the promotion or to end, suspend or alter the promotional campaign, such as, but not limited to, when there are apparent faults in the software and/or hardware, other technical and/or compliance matters. The content of these promotional terms is subject to apparent typing errors and interpretation.
If you have questions or remarks, please don’t hesitate to contact us by [email protected]
Updated on: 4 June 2015